9.03.2007

tagged




I hadn't checked my blog for a couple of days, so when Owen went upstairs early tonight and was actually **GASP** not on the computer, I logged on and found that I'm IT! That's right, I've been tagged. It actually sounds like fun, since I haven't done one for awhile. Sadly, I fear that my answers will be just as boring as usual, but here goes.

4 jobs I've had:

1. summer camp counselor
2. For exactly 2 days I worked as a night janitor at BYU
3. One of Megan's replies reminded me of this one: when my dad taught Driver's Training [you know, way back in the Dark Ages of high school] he used to bring me along to ride in the back seat so that he wouldn't be alone with the student. Looking back now, I cannot believe my mom ever let me get in the car with an unlicensed high school student. If you know my mom, you would totally understand my amazement!
4. movie theater

4 movies I could watch over and over:

There is really only one: "Pride and Prejudice" [1995, BBC] with Colin Firth. All 5 hours of it. Think Mr. Darcy diving into a Pemberley pond. Yum.

4 places I've lived:

1. Spanish Fork, UT [and that's "Fark" if you're a native] Have actually lived there twice. If I ever move back I give you permission to shoot me.
2. Camarillo, CA
3. Visalia, CA
4. Ashland, OR

4 favorite TV/reality shows:

1. LOST
2. Gilmore Girls
3. Felicity
4. Grey's Anatomy [what can I say-it's my guilty pleasure]

4 favorite foods:

1. BBQ chicken, rice, beans, & salsa from Pepe's Pollos [added bonus: no cooking or clean-up]
2. Tillamook Mudslide ice cream
3. 3 Musketeer bars [I really dig the mini ones]
4. lemon poppyseed bread [gluten-free, of course]

4 websites I visit daily:

1. email
2. blogspot
3. amazon [books]
4. tulare county library website [to check books ready for pick-up on my queue]

4 hobbies I enjoy:

1. reading
2. piano
3. designing & making handmade cards
4. any crafty-type things

4 friends I tag:

Oh, boy. Now you've got me. The cursor blinks mockingly at me as I think. I know basically one person who blogs, and since she already tagged me, I'm not going for a tag-back. It's just not cool, you know? So here it is: if you're reading this and have your own blog, consider yourself tagged. And the best part is, I won't ever know if you did it or not, since I don't know about your blog. See? It's getting easier already.

3 comments:

Megan said...

That's funny that your dad taught driver's ed. My dad did too.

aisha said...

I think I got paid in candy!

Anonymous said...

Come on Aisha it looks like you need the job of working on the mink farm. Oh, so fun, not! I am sure that all of my brothers worked there, killing the mink. I got to put there sinks on boards sew any mistakes and get this cut there feet off. No job I would ever recomend to my kids.