10.12.2007

got moves?

After dinner tonight the family was just hanging out. It had been another long and busy week and I was ready for some serious veg time. I was sitting in the study where Owen and Julia were on the computer, trying to decide between reading or taking a short nap, when suddenly Collin bursts into the room sporting his Cars underwear and some pretty fancy moves! It was so hilarious that I had to grab the camera and get a short video of him in all his glory. He was really getting into it, whatever it was!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Has he been watching some ninja cartoons? Power Rangers? What is Owen doing in the background? I love that he doesn't even notice what's going on. Aaron is the same way. The house could be on fire and he wouldn't know it because he's on the computer.

Jennifer said...

Like Megan I wanted to know what he watchs to pick up the moves? I just loved that he add the sound effects! He is a cutie!

aisha said...

I think he watches his older brother!!! Sometimes the kids like to sit down and watch Pokemon that I record on TV. Maybe he got some moves off of that as well.

And yes, that is Owen playing THE GAME. Whenever he plays THE GAME [which in my opinion is far too often] nothing interferes with his concentration on THE GAME.