11.07.2007

breathe

taken on the way home from school one foggy morning

It's been awhile, I know, but I'm still here. Still trying to catch my breath after a hectic couple of weeks. A lot has happened: the trip to DC [so much fun!], Halloween [will post pix of the kids soon], working a lot at the school, and just your basic everyday stuff to keep me constantly on my toes. At least it has all been a good busy. I promise to post about the fun trip and update my Flickr stream with some of my favorite photos. And I need to catch up on what everyone else has been up to as well!


2 comments:

Megan said...

Oh good. I figured maybe you had gone out of town. DC? Fun! Glad you're back!

Jennifer said...

I know what you mean about busy. I am at the kids school everyday now. I do not have a lot of time to myself but I love being there for them.
I am glad that you enjoyed DC! I look forward to seeing picture of the trip.