1.18.2008

science fair 2007

I've only had this video done for about two months now, so I finally decided to get my act together and post it for everyone to see!


In case you've forgotten, back at the beginning of school, all three kids had science projects due. Julia's class was only submitting collections [since they're so young], but Libby and Bailey each had to create a full-blown project to submit to the science fair. Here are some photos of their projects, of them working on their projects, and how they fared in the final judgement!






3 comments:

Megan said...

Ok, you're so good at videos. I don't even know where to begin! Yeah, kids! Good job! How much work did mom have to put in?:) I'm excited for when my kids start doing stuff like that. How fun! What exactly was Bailey's project? I couldn't read it very well.

aisha said...

I know, Bailey's project was hard to understand! They got to choose their projects, and he chose to do his on [surprise] hamsters. He timed how often his hamster ran on his wheel in a light room versus a darkened room. I really had to get on him to get his data collection done on time. Other than that, I didn't have to do anything for Bailey. Owen helped Libby with her experiment while I printed out her info for her to assemble on her board. And of course I had to prep Julia's project, but she helped glue the seeds on!

Jennifer said...

Tell Libby, Julia, and Bailey great job. I am proud of them! They are just getting started on projects in Micky's school. She has to have it done in five weeks.