9.05.2007

makeover

How do you get from THIS



to THIS?

Go to Face of the Future and find out! I found out about this website and had some fun playing around with it. You upload your own pictures and then choose a style to have them transformed in. The one above of Bailey was transformed in El Greco style. Pretty funny, right! I did pictures of all the kids and uploaded them to Flickr; you can click on my Flickr link to see all the pictures.
One problem I found when using the website: for some reason it wouldn't upload some of my pictures. I would try over and over to upload the same one, but it just wouldn't. But then I would try a different picture and it would upload with no problem. I'm not sure what the deal is, but just so you know. There are also some other options to play around with, like face averaging and face morphing. Just in case you had nothing else to do all day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures of the kids are something else. I will show them to my kids when they wake up.
Julia Manga2 and Collin Modigliani were creepy. Libby Botticelli was oh so sweet. Bailey El Greco actually reminds me of an actor. I can't think of whom at the moment, oh, yes, the kid from Home Alone only older.

Anonymous said...

Thank you the suggestion. I transformed the kids pictures. I didn't have any problems up loading pictures.

aisha said...

Cool! I'm glad you didn't have problems with the website. Would love to see their pictures!