10.20.2007

right on target


Collin standing in front of the brand new SuperTarget. Apparently the new stores are sporting a series of red concrete ball sculpture balls in front! Of course Collin thought that they were so awesome, so we had to get a picture.

And can I say how much I love Target? We already have a regular Target not too far from our house, but this new SuperTarget has groceries, too! You know, in case I need to pick up shirts for one of the kids AND some apples for lunch the next day. You've just got to love Target. I don't know what I'd do without it. Some people are crazy about Walmart, but I've always been a Target girl. If I had a Walmart next door and a Target across town, I'd drive across town in a heartbeat. Which is what I actually used to do before we moved to our current house nearly four and a half years ago. Anyone else have a preference, or am I just an incorrigible Target snob?

And it just occurred to me: with my blog's current musical selection [you know, they're playing "La Ti Da" in the newest Target ads] this could basically be an ad for Target. Where do I pick up my paycheck? :)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I do not like Walmart, but we do not have a Target any where near here. I will get food from Walmart.
All kids clothes are bought at the mall though and mine. I do not like buying them something that shrinks after the first wash.

aisha said...

I've had pretty good luck with Target clothes. I also like Old Navy and the Osh Kosh and Gap outlets for their clothes.

Megan said...

So, while my mom was out here we went to the mall to do some clothes shopping for me. I found a few things, but then we went to Target and I found tons of cute clothes! Why go to the mall when you can just go to Target? I'm not much of a Wal-Mart girl either.