4.02.2008

vernal bliss

For the past couple of weeks we have been enjoying gorgeous weather! [Although it is supposed to rain today-but it might not!] While we wait for the older two kids to get out of school, Julia and Collin have enjoyed romping around the school playground.

Of course Julia has to do her reading to me beforehand and is then free to roam, leaving her other homework for the kitchen table. But both kids really look forward to their romps in the mild sun and light breeze that we've been blessed with recently. Absolutely perfect weather. And it's nice for me as well-I stow a book away in my bag and read as they play. It makes for a nice relaxing break in the middle of an otherwise hectic day.

Of course, now that I've posted this, it will most certainly rain today!

No comments: